2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival – The Definitive Guide for Tourists
The enchanting city of Dubai is readying itself to host one of the most popular events of the world – the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival.
This exhilarating event will be held for close to 2 months in a beautiful location that goes by the name – Meydan Racecourse. However, this event isn’t simply limited to Horse racing!
You also get to relish amazing views of the beautiful racecourse, munch on a myriad of gastronomical delights, take part in exciting competitions and sip on a wide range of popular beverages.
Read on to know all about this amazing event and by the end of this blog, you might feel like getting a Visa for Dubai so that you can take part in this amazing carnival with your friends or family
Dates & Timings of the 2022 Dubai World Cup Carnival
The Dubai World Cup Carnival will be held from 11th February and will go on till 6th March 2022. 6th March will have a special event called Super Saturday.
The Timings for the Carnival will be 10 AM to 6 PM – from Sunday to Thursday.
The Race timings are as follows:
11th February – 6.30 PM
18th February – 6.30 PM
25th February – 6.30 PM
6th March: Super Saturday – 4.30 PM
Dining Experiences at the Dubai racing carnival
- Located on the 2nd & 3rd floor of Meydan Grandstand
- Glass-fronted restaurant offering amazing views of the Winners Enclosure
- Relish a 3-course menu with a wide range of beverages
- Access to Apron views, Parade Ring lounge and Happy Hours
Winner’s Circle Restaurant
- Located on the 4th floor of Meydan Grandstand
- Offers amazing views of the Parade Ring & the Racetrack
- Relish a mouth-watering international buffet with a wide range of beverage options. A kid’s menu is also made available
- Features a terrace seating area that offers an intimate yet affordable party option
- Features a Grab n Go concept for the standard beverages
- Minimum booking required – 20 people
- The duration of the package is for 4 hours and it will start 30 minutes before the first race.
- A variety of private suites are offered by Meydan Grandstand provide the perfect ambience for guests.
- From spectacular views to amazing food and racing excitement, enjoy the Dubai world cup carnival in all its glory!
- A terrace seating area, intimate ambience, high-end international dining with various beverage options and dedicated service staff.
- The private suites cater to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 500 guests.
- These suites are located across levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Tickets for the Dubai Racing Club Carnival
There are 4 kinds of passes for the Dubai Racing Carnival namely:
For General Public
This ticket is free and you can register for it to get access to grandstand seats that boast amazing views of the entire racecourse along with the horse-racing action.
What does the ticket include?
- Participation in the pick 6 prediction competition
- Free water bottle
- Entry into the Lucky draw. You might get a chance to win cash prizes!
Please note – Try buying tickets online as they are free. If you try to get the same pass offline at the Ticket sales office, it will set you back by AED 10.
This amazing place is situated in front of the Grandstand. The Apron Views is a bustling social village will with entertainment and exciting activities for everyone.
The place is essentially an outdoor location where you and your families can enjoy some lovely time while watching live entertainment and munch on tasty delights.
Who can get entry into this area?
The complimentary access is given to all the guests who purchase tickets to the races i.e., for dining or admission purposes.
General public passes are not allowed to enter into the Apron views area.
The Premium Pass
As the name implies, you will get to experience everything premium with the Premium pass.
From stunning views of the Parade Ring, Racecourse and the Finish line to the amazing ambience in the alfresco area & mouth-watering delights, you might get spoilt for choice. Apart from this, you can also enjoy access to the premium village, outdoor bars and apron views of the Meydan racecourse.
Experience Parade Ring Lounge
This amazing lounge is located on the Mezzanine & the ground floor of the parade ring.
What can you get access to?
- Close-up views of the spectacular horses
- Beautiful green outdoors
- Happy hours on beverages
- Apron views
- Lots of entertainment activities
How to Reach the Dubai World Cup Carnival Venue?
You can reach the Meydan Racecourse via Road or by Taxi. The travel duration from:
- Dubai World Trade Centre is 10 minutes
- Mall of Emirates is 17 minutes
If you want to reach the venue by road from:
- Ain Dubai – Head over to the Dubai Al Ain Road and take exit 7. After that, head over to Nad Al Sheba on Al Meydan Road D69 and follow the directions to the Meydan Racecourse
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi – Head over to Sheikh Zayed Road, follow exit 47 and turn to Al Meydan Road D69. Follow the directions to the venue and you should be good to go.
If you want to take a Taxi then RTA provides a taxi service that runs from Meydan Racecourse and Grandstand. Head over to the pickup point or drop-off points outside Gate B.
Apart from this, a car park pass in include with the ticket pack and dedicated valet service can be availed at the Ticket Sales Office.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your Dubai Visa UK today and experience one of the best horse racing events in the world with your loved ones.