10 Dubai tourist attractions to explore with a Dubai Visa UK
The beautiful country of UAE is home to some of the most extravagant Dubai tourist attractions. The Ultramodern city received more than 8 million tourists in the year 2019. This huge number showcases the presence of Top-rated Tourist Attractions In Dubai.
Some of the top attractions in Dubai include Palm Jumeirah, Aquaventure Water park, Crossroads of Civilizations Museum&The Walk and Beach at JBR. In addition to that, other Dubai tourist attractions comprise of Dubai Miracle Garden, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina, Kite Beach&City Walk.
If you want to go sightseeing in Dubai then prefer Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai creek & Al Seef District. Fancy adventure? Go camping in Dubai’s Desert, visit IMG Worlds of Adventure or Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. The city of Dubai welcomes every tourist with open hands. So, Apply for Dubai Visa & discover the top places to visit in Dubai with friends or family.
10 Dubai tourist attractions to visit with a Dubai visa:
Shortlisting the most popular places to visit in Dubai will be a challenge since there are many options to choose from. However, here are 10 hand-picked top tourist places in Dubai 2020 for an unforgettable Dubai Vacation:
Palm Jumeirah – One of the Well-known Dubai tourist attractions
- This Architectural Masterpiece is an Artificial Archipelago known for its Palm-tree shape.
- This unique man-made island boasts of lavish resorts & gorgeous restaurants. Relax at sea-facing hotels & clubs while enjoying delicious dishes.
Burj Al Arab– A Top rated Tourist Attraction In Dubai
- If you prefer a luxury Vacation, then book your stay in Burj Al Arab – One of the largest hotels in the world located close to Jumeirah Beach.
- It boasts of exotic suites & world-class restaurants offering an all in one package for tourists.
The Dubai fountain – One of the Top Places To Visit In Dubai
- This mesmerizing fountain is fitted with almost 6500 lights & 25 color projectors for a dancing fountain experience.
- Animated fountain performances can be witnessed on Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 6 pm to 11 pm.
Jumeirah Beach – Panoramic Sightseeing in Dubai
- This Sun-kissed white sand beach is situated on the Persian Gulf Coast.
- You can enjoy at the Wild Wadi Water Park or lounge in the many luxury sea-facing resorts. Shop to your heart’s content in a plethora of malls & stores close to the beach.
Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood – A Meandering Boulevard
- It is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Dubai & hosts various cultural events like specialized museums, Sikka art fair & much more.
- Discover traditional Dubai via the neighborhood’s architecture & ambiance.
Mall of the Emirates – A Must-Visit Mall
- One of the best things to do in Dubai is to visit the Mall of the Emirates & go skiing in the mall’s Ski facility.
- You can shop for or enjoy adventure rides in the entertainment center. Savor delicious food in a variety of world-class restaurants.
Dubai Opera – One of the Popular Nighttime Dubai tourist attractions
- Dubai Opera is an alluring opera building that was opened in 2016. It is quickly transforming into a prime cultural venue & entertainment hotspot.
- You can always attend the Live concerts, musical theatre performances, ballet & opera performances conducted throughout the year.
Etihad Museum – UAE’S Modern-Era Museum
- This modern museum is located in Jumeirah 1 & enables you to know about the history of Dubai.
- You can visit specially developed interactive blocks & learn about the rich heritage, legacy & independence of the UAE.
Dubai Aquarium– One of the Top Attractions in Dubai
- One of the popular things to do in Dubai is to visit the Dubai Aquarium which has over 140 marine species.
- A popular attraction is the Aquarium tunnels which provide a 180-degree view of the exotic sea life.
Alserkal Art District– One of the rising Dubai tourist attractions
- The Alserkal Art District is quickly transforming into a must-visit Tourist Attraction in Dubai& is set to be the prime arts hub.
- It hosts some of the most significant artworks. Prominent gallery names like Ayyam, Green Art & The Third Line are showcasing their alluring artworks. Period rotation of artworks ensures that you witness new masterpieces every few months.
You can also explore hidden gems of Dubai like Bastakia (Old Dubai), Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque & Deira. Other beguiling Dubai tourist attractions include Madinat Jumeirah&Heritage and Diving Village. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a Dubai Visa UK & Visit Dubai for an Unforgettable Vacation with your loved ones.