Enjoy Splendid Views of The Dubai Fountain With Loved Ones
Dubai is home to a plethora of world-renowned attractions & the Dubai fountain is one of them. Read on to know all about the alluring Dubai fountain.
Interesting Facts About Dubai Fountain
- The alluring fountain covers around 8 acres of land & is regarded as the world’s largest choreographed fountain.
- This fountain is located near the iconic Burj Khalifa in downtown Dubai city.
- Due to its unique design, you can spot the fountain show from a distance of around 20 miles.
- Dubai Mall & the fountain were inaugurated at the same time.
Architectural Specifications of The Dubai Fountain
- The iconic Dubai fountain consists of two arcs & five circles which vary in size.
- The water monument if fitted with powerful nozzles that shoot water as high as 500 feet. Various light & water patterns are achieved due to the usage of more than 6000 lights & 50 color projectors.
Best Time To Visit Dubai Fountain For a Memorable Experience
Winter season is considered as the best time to experience Dubai Fountain. Winter months in Dubai are from November to March. During this time, the climate is relatively pleasant & cool to relish outdoor shows.
Amazing Things Not To Miss at Dubai Fountain
- Wild Wadi Water Park – It boasts of more than 30 water ride, 3 pools & numerous adventure rides.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – It hosts some of the rarest water species & offers various adventure activities.
- Dubai Ice Rink – Experience Winter sports in Dubai.
Restaurants Near Dubai Fountain – Tingle Your Taste Buds
- Asado – An exquisite restaurant that serves traditional Argentinian cuisine.
- Claw Bbq – This barbeque eatery cum American restaurant is located in Souk Al Bahar. You can enjoy delicious American street food & various types of seafood.
- Thiptara – Experience luxurious waterfront dining with your better half. Relish scrumptious Thai cuisine which consists of rice curries, seafood, dim sums & more.
Shops Near in Fountain – For Shopaholics
- Souk Al Bahar – Explore Arabic souvenirs, antiques, Handicrafts & more at this modern-day Souk.
- The Dubai Mall – Go window shopping in the word’s second-largest mall. Its attractions include renowned restaurants, cinema screens, luxury hotels, cafes & a plethora of luxurious stores.
Location, Timings & Tickets For The Fountain
The world-famous fountain is located in the Fashion parking area of the Dubai Mall.
Afternoon Show timings for weekdays are 1 & 1.30 PM. For Fridays, the timings are 1 PM – 2 PM. Evening shows start from 6 PM & go on till 11 PM. Shows are hosted every half an hour.
Ticket Price – Locals & tourists can enjoy the fountain show free of cost. However, if you want to avail an Abra ride then it will cost around AED 20.
How To Reach Dubai Fountain?
From Airport – Take a Metro (usually takes around 30 minutes to reach). It will take an hour to visit the Dubai Fountain if you take a bus.
What is holding you back? Grab a Dubai Visa & experience the iconic fountain with your friends or family to make memories for life!