Dubai Visa for Nigerians : Where to Apply Visa from UK
Dubai is a beautiful city that every travel freak should visit, boasting great attractions, world-class infrastructure, desert safaris, shopping, and much more. You’ll experience cultural diversity here, all thanks to the people of diverse nationalities living in Dubai as professionals or skilled workers. Get your Dubai visa for Nigerians from the UK in an easy, timely, simple, and efficient manner. Visa to dubai are here to provide express visa services from London and UAE visas for Nigerian nationals for your UAE travel on an immediate basis. Get your Dubai visa from the UK in 24 hours by applying online with visa to dubai.
Dubai is full of artificial islands, and skyscrapers as well as its exciting nightlife make the city of Dubai worth a visit. There is an endless list of popular places to explore and do a plethora of things in Dubai. You’ll need a month-long vacation or several shorter trips to explore Dubai. It is easy to apply for a Dubai tourist visa and you can select the most suitable option from the available tourist visa types.
What are Types of Dubai Visa for Nigerians from UK?
Visa to Dubai provides two kinds of Dubai visas for Nigerian National:
- Short-term Tourist Visa: To apply for a Dubai visa for Nigerians From London on the short-term basis
- Long-term Tourist Visa: To apply for a Dubai visa for Nigerians From UK on the long-term basis
What is Dubai Single Entry Visa for short-term?
30 days Visa is a single-entry visa that permits the visa holder to stay in Dubai for 30 days the visa validity for at least two months from the date of issue but the stay should be no more than 30 days from the date of entry in UAE
What is Dubai Multiple Entry Visa for short-term?
A 30-day Multiple Entry Visa is helpful for business visitors who are frequent travelers to UAE, allowing the traveler to enter and exit multiple times within 30 days from the date of first entry.
What is Dubai Single Entry Visa for long-term?
60 days Visa is a single-entry visa that permits the visa holder to stay in Dubai for 60 days although the visa validity is at least two months from the date of issue the stay should be no more than 60 days from the date of entry in UAE.
What is Dubai Multiple Entry Visa for long-term?
A 60-day Multiple Entry Visa is helpful for business visitors who are frequent travelers to UAE, allowing the traveler to enter and exit multiple times within 60 days from the date of first entry.
What Documents are Required for Nigerian Nationality from UK?
When filling out the online visa application form, a few documents are required. The following is the list of all the required documents for an online Dubai visa for Nigerians.
- Valid Passport: Passports with at least six months of validity before your date of travel to Dubai. Passports must also be machine-readable – handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- Photograph: Coloured photographs with white background
- Residential status: UK resident Visa/BRP
- Bank Statement: Request a 6 Months Bank Statement from your bank.
Note: Before you apply for a Dubai visa for a Nigerian citizen, make sure that you must fulfill the visa requirement, fill out the application form, Attach all the necessary documents and pay the required amount.
Dubai visa cost for Nigerians from UK
After the successful completion and submission of your application, you’ll be required to pay your application fee.
Single Entry Dubai visa for Nigerian nationality
- 30 days Single Entry Visa @199 GBP -All Inclusive
- 60 days Single Entry Visa @260 GBP -All Inclusive
Multiple Entry Dubai visa for Nigerian nationality
- 30 days Multiple Entry Visa @290 GBP -All Inclusive
- 60 days Multiple Entry Visa @490 GBP -All Inclusive
How to Apply for Express Dubai Visa for Nigerian nationals from UK?
To apply UAE visa for a Nigerian national from London, you have to follow the simple three steps. These are:
- Firstly, Fill out the UAE online visa application form and upload copies of all the essential; documents.
- Secondly, Go to the payment portal and pay your fees through the secure payment gateway system.
- Finally, you will receive the visa via your email once everything is approved.
30 Days @ 199 GBP All Inclusive
60 Days @ 260 GBP All Inclusive
Passport sized photograph
UK resident Visa/BRP
6 months’ Bank statement
The processing time for a Dubai visa for Nigerians is around 3 to 4 working days. Also, the Express Dubai Facility made the visa available within 6 hours.
Yes, you can travel to UAE Nigerian Passport holder with a UK residence permit.