10 things to know about Dubai Business Visa UK- Express UAE Visa
Planning to establish your entrepreneurial venture of a new business in Dubai? When it comes to conducting or running a business, Dubai ranks among the top places in the world! That’s why many entrepreneurs are getting a Dubai Business Visa from UK to establish their business in Dubai.
Business owners from around the world flock to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) because of the country’s zero-income tax offerings and the availability of long-term business visas. Getting a Dubai Business Visa from the UK is easy if you adhere to the guidelines correctly.
Those who run or manage an onshore or mainland business in the Emirates are eligible for a regular Dubai Business Visa from UK. On the other hand, if you want to qualify for a Golden Visa, then you must either spend 2 million UAE dirhams or gain permission from a business incubator.
In order to enjoy all these amazing benefits, you will need to apply for a Dubai Visa from London. And this definitive guide can answer all your queries about requirements and important things to know before applying for a Dubai business visa.
10 Things You Should Know about Dubai Business Visa from UK
Basics of Dubai Business Visa You Should Know
To enter and reside within the United Arab Emirates (for a certain duration of time) for business purposes requires obtaining a Dubai Business Visa. Visas for business travel fall into two broad categories: short-term visits and longer-term stays.
Anyone planning to conduct business in the Emirates, enrol on a business meeting or convention, or evaluate investment prospects must get a short-stay Dubai visit visa. Single or multiple-entry are both allowed with such a visa.
Entrepreneurs who wish to relocate to the country may apply for residence visas. Applicants need to be either current business owners in Dubai or the other emirates or have a proven track record as an entrepreneur. The visas allow the holders to live in the UAE for 2 to 10 years depending on your requirements.
A valid electronic entrance permit is required before a visa of any kind may be issued, including a resident visa. The length of time it can be used ranges from one to six months. This window is allowed for things like submitting applications for permanent residency, passing a medical exam, and giving biometrics.
Apart from these, you will also come across some other forms of visa namely:
- Single-entry visa – enables you to explore business opportunities
- Multiple-entry visa – enables you to attend conferences, take part in business meetings and allied activities
- Mainland visa – Ideal for shareholders and company owners
- Free-zone visa – Ideal for shareholders and company owners
- Green Visa – Ideal for shareholders and company owners
- Golden Visa – for investors in startups and businesses
The latest update from the government for the types of dubai business visas is here:
- Before 2022, only Golden visas were exempt from sponsor requirements
- However, after the new rules, two new variants of visas were created:
Sponsored – As the name implies, this visa requires sponsorship from a resident of Dubai.
Self-Sponsored – This is a new type of visa introduced by the government. In this visa, you don’t need sponsorship.
Dubai Wants to Become a Business Hub
A Dubai business visa is available to successful entrepreneurs, investors, and employees who wish to relocate to Dubai in order to help establish the city as a major financial hub in the Middle East.
The Dubai business visa intends to welcome significantly experienced and skilled international nationals desiring to engage in and encourage local business activity in Dubai.
Therefore, those who obtain a Dubai business visa will be able to enter the country several times for extended periods of time, providing them plenty of time to establish, grow, and operate a company in the emirate.
In addition to being able to propose three business partners for residency, holders of Dubai business visas will be able to support/sponsor immediate family members.
Exciting Benefits of Dubai Business Visa for Entrepreneurs from UK
If you are planning to start a new venture or want to expand your business then look no further than Dubai.
Dubai offers some amazing benefits for business people. Some of the clear advantages are as follows:
- Exciting Tax Benefits – In many cases, you can save huge amounts of tax as compared to other eastern and western regions like the EU.
- Amazing networking opportunities – Many entrepreneurs and business people have already settled in Dubai. Many others visit the region on a regular basis for conferences. You can easily connect with them in a pro-business environment.
- Seamless travel options – Dubai & the UAE are well-connected by air. You can easily book tickets and head over to Dubai.
- Dubai is a fast-growing market and you can easily get access to it.
- If you consistently generate good income then the government can also offer long-term residency options for you.
How to apply for a Dubai Business Visa from UK?
The process to apply for a Business UAE visa from UK might seem like a tricky one. However, if you don’t want to go through all the fuss then the best way to get your Business Dubai Visa from UK is through Visa to Dubai.
Visa to Dubai boast a team of experienced professionals who have helped hundreds of visitors get their short-term and long-term visas with ease.
Here are a few simple steps that you need to follow to seamlessly get your Dubai Business Visa from UK:
- Fill the online Business Visa to Dubai from UK application.
- Upload all the required documents wherever requested for a smooth processing experience.
- Dubai Business visa processing time can range from 5-10 days or more.
- As soon as your visa is processed, it will be sent to you in JPG or PDF format via email.
No fuss and no visa rejection worries. A Smooth and convenient process to ensure that you get your Dubai Business Visa from the UK in a hassle-free manner!
Which Documents are Required When Applying for a business Dubai Visa?
The typical Dubai Business Visa Requirements are as follows:
- A duly filled Dubai Business Visa application form
- Copy of passport (first & last page preferably)
- The validity of the passport should be at least 6 months from the intended dates of travel or more (if you apply for a long-stay visa)
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Sponsor’s invitation letter (if requested)
- Employer/business partner letter clearly stating your salary and job description (if requested)
- Proof of financial means – bank statements, income tax returns etc.
Apart from these, if you are requested by the authorities to furnish any additional documents then you will be required to adhere to them.
When to Apply for a business Dubai Visa from UK?
It is recommended that you apply for a Dubai Business Visa from UK at least 3-4 weeks before your intended dates of travel.
This will allow you to collect all the requisite documents and furnish them when you apply for Dubai visa.
Where to Submit the business UAE Visa Application?
With Visa to Dubai, you can easily submit the Dubai Business Visa application online from the comfort of your home.
However, if you are applying for a Golden Visa or a Long-term Visa, there are chances that you may be required to visit the embassy.
How much does a Business Visa cost in Dubai?
The typical Dubai Business Visa fee can range from 750 Euros to 1200 Euros depending on the nature of your visit and the type of visa applied for.
And if you intend to go for residence or long-stay visas then make sure to have sufficient finances as you will be required to furnish bank statements.
How much duration will it take to get the business visa for Dubai?
Generally, the processing of a Dubai Business visa from UK takes anywhere from 5 to 10 days.
However, these processing times can change depending on the type of visa applied for and the nature of your visit.
So, if you are applying for a long-term visa, chances are that you may have to wait for 10-20 days, not more than that.
More Information about Dubai express visas:
- Dubai Visa for Nigerians – The Ultimate Guide for Travellers
- UAE Visitor Visa – Complete Guide on Dubai Visa Requirements
- Dubai Visa Online – Tips to Get UK to Express Dubai Visa
- Dubai Tourist Visa For UK: Where to Apply and Requirements
How Long Is the Visa Valid For?
The validity of your Dubai Business Visa Document generally depends on the duration of your visit.
If you intend to stay for a longer duration then you will need to get a long-stay visa which is usually valid for 2 to 10 years. On the other hand, if you prefer a short-stay then short-stay visas are valid for 90-180 days.
Why Should You Choose Visa to Dubai?
Visa to Dubai has a team of experts who have curated a simple and convenient online process for all your Dubai Business Visa Requirements.
Whether it’s a short-stay or a long-stay Dubai Business visa from UK, Visa to Dubai can handle all your visa needs. Here are a few reasons why you should go with Visa to Dubai:
- Round-the-Clock support for doubts and queries
- Assistance from experts who hold 10-15 years of experience
- Experts undergo regular policy and guideline updates to ensure that you enjoy a hassle-free Dubai Business Visa acquisition experience
- Seamless online process – Enables you to apply for Dubai visa from the comfort of your home and much more!
Planning to get a Dubai Business Visa soon? Connect with Visa to Dubai’s experts to get your doubts and queries clarified. Then avail expert assistance to easily submit the visa application and get your Dubai Business Visa from UK.
Yes, after the latest visa updates, you can apply for a trade license with the help of your tourist visa. Once you get the trade license, simply apply for a partner visa and change your visa status from a tourist visa to a partner visa
The usual processing time ranges from 5 to 10 days. However, in certain cases, the processing time can be 15-20 days depending on the nature & duration of your visit.
The cost of a typical Dubai business visa can be around 750 Euros
If you meet the business requirements laid out by the government then you can easily establish your business. Dubai wants to become a business hub which is why they are attracting entrepreneurs with benefits like low tax rates, exciting business opportunities and more.