Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians UK Citizens : Visa Price And Requirements
Dubai, a man-made city, is almost a miracle for people across the world. It is much sought-after by Indian tourists wanting to travel abroad. Dubai is the closest (foreign) city located to India, and that too, a luxury-steeped one. Apply for Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians UK
Wondering why Indians prefer Dubai as a tourist destination?
Let’s have a look at few of the reasons why Indians highly prefer Dubai as a tourist destination:
Offering luxury and comfort at reasonable costs
Dubai is an all people’s land, where the city has something to offer for everyone. The sky scraping buildings, luxurious adventures, and so much more is budget friendly for all types of visitors.
Closest foreign city geographically
Geographically Dubai is one of the closest cities to both India and UK, hence, it is highly popular among the people here. Every year Dubai witnesses a footfall of an average of 19.10 million visitors
A land of several good opportunities to create a mighty fortune
If you are looking to start a new business venture in a foreign country, then you must know Dubai is one of the highly preferred destinations. There are great opportunities in the city and a lot of money with the people. Another plus point is the employee friendly tax plans that let you save high on your taxes.
Several government-rules ensuring safety and cleanliness
There are several government-made rules and laws that citizens of Dubai, and even tourists need to adhere to that ensures their safety and well-being in the city. Dubai also gets a good number of brownie points by being one of the cleanest cities in the world.
Crime rate in Dubai is very low and there is good policing all over the city
Crime rates in the city of Dubai are comparatively low than any other city in the neighboring countries. The city police are extremely alert and responsive when it comes to reporting a crime and solving it, making it difficult for anti-social elements to create a ruckus.
Wondering when, where and how can Indian citizens apply for a Dubai Tourist visa in UK?
Worry not, we have you covered.
Read below to get all your queries answered by experts in the field!
What are the different types of Dubai tourist visa for Indians from London?
The different types of Dubai tourist visa for Indians from London are as follows:
- 30-days Dubai Tourist Visa – With this visa you can enter Dubai for a period of 30 days. This visa can be availed for single entry, to enter the city once or multiple entry where you can enter the UAE multiple times within the 30 days of designated stay.
- 60-days Dubai Tourist Visa – With this visa you can enter Dubai for a period of 60 days. This visa can be availed for single entry, to enter the city once or multiple entry where you can enter the UAE multiple times within the 60 days of designated stay.
What is the eligibility requirement of Dubai tourist visa for Indians from UK?
Indians living in UK applying for a Dubai tourist visa can check below for the eligibility criteria for the same:
- Travel records: Those people who have a travel record to countries like USA, Schengen countries, UK, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland and so on in the duration of the last five years are eligible for a Dubai tourist visa. A valid visa to these countries with evidence of travel records can get you access to a Dubai visa.
- Financial records: Those applicants who haven’t been able to fulfill the travel record eligibility criteria can furnish their Form 16 for the previous two years or their Income Tax Return for the same time period. This should reflect a minimum gross income from a business, profession, or job of not more than ₹2lpa. Additionally, applicants may provide documentation of fixed deposits held at banks or the post office totaling at least Rs.5 lakh..
- Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status: Under this criterion, spouse and children aged below 21 years and/or parents above 60 years can be invited.
- Newly married couple: The marriage certificate, notarized affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the parents with photo ID evidence, wedding card, and marriage photograph of the pair must be given in the event that the name of the spouse is not endorsable on the passport.
How to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians from UK?
To apply for a Dubai tourist visa, Indian from UK are required to follow these easy steps:
- Visit the official website of Visa to Dubai
- Navigate to the application form for Dubai visa section
- Enter the required details in the application form for a Dubai tourist visa for Indian from UK
- Submit the form with all the required documents
For any help or information related to Dubai tourist visa for Indians in UK they can contact our experienced team.
What Are The Required Documents For Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians from uk?
The documents required to be furnished by Indians from UK for a Dubai tourist visa are mentioned below. Travelers are required to ensure that all these documents are correct to the best of their knowledge:
- Passport copy
- 2×2 picture with white background
- Birth Certificate (applicant below 18 yrs old)
- UK Resident Visa | BRP
Note : Travelers must note that some nationalities have slightly different document requirements for a Dubai Tourist visa. So, we advise you to go through the documents required for Dubai Tourist visa thoroughly.
What is Dubai Visa Fee for Indians in UK?
|Tourist Visa – Single||Service||Consulate Fee||Handling Charges||Total Charges (Including Covid Insurance)|
|30-days visa||3-4 working days||£120||£29||£149|
|60-days visa||3-4 working days||£190||£29||£219|
Can Indians Extend Their Dubai Tourist Visa from uk?
If for some reason, travelers are not able to enter the UAE within the validity period of their visit visas, they can apply for an extension of the validity period by 60 days.
What to keep in mind when applying for a Dubai tourist visa?
- Before applying for a visa you must hire a professional travel agency which will help you with everything like filling a form, submitting a form and all.
- Keep the copy of every document which you have mailed during the whole procedure.
- You must be ensured about the expiry date of Visa and it should be more than six months
- The processing time for Visa changes according to the type of Visa
Top 8 things to do when in Dubai!
When in Dubai you must try doing the following things:
- Go Up the Burj Khalifa.
- Explore the Dubai Marina.
- Go to the Beach.
- Explore the Dubai mall.
- Mall of the Emirates.
- Dubai Fountain Show.
- Take a Scenic Flight.
- Palm Jumeirah
Why choose Visa to Dubai for your Dubai Tourist Visa?
Visa to Dubai has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalized services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. The experienced team at Visa to Dubai is highly equipped to assist you in all your queries and requirements.
Yes, Indian citizens living in UK are eligible for Dubai Tourist visas for traveling purposes to the city of Emirates. On successfully filling the application form on the official website of VisatoDubai you can get your Dubai tourist visa within two-weeks.
The UAE embassy is the one of the diplomatic missions of UAE in India. UK citizens in India can also report their grievances or access their services.
The main difference between these two visa types is that a single entry visa allows entry to UAE for one-time only and a multiple entry visa allows entry many times.
On an average Dubai visa processing standard time for Indian from UK is two-week to 15 days. However, there are high chances that you get access to the same earlier.
You can download you Dubai visa copy from the official website. Once your visa has been successfully processed you will receive a mail and message on your registered mail id and mobile number respectively. Here, you will also get a link to download the Dubai visa copy.
Yes, owing to the friendly relation between Dubai, UK and India thankfully tourist visa is open for Dubai for India from UK
Yes, even if you are a UK or Indian citizen, you will still be required to furnish a Dubai visa when traveling to the city of Emirates
Yes, Indian can apply for Dubai tourist visa from UK. However, they need to go through the eligibility criteria and documents required for the same thoroughly and furnish evidence when required.